Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thrift Shopping

I love shopping at thrift stores.  It's such a treasure hunt in that you never know what you will find.  And what's there one day won't be there the next.  I always look for vintage pillowcases and sheets to use for my shop.  I also regularly look for vintage Pyrex for my collection.  
This week I found some great things for my daughters.

    These super cute Gymboree tights were only 99 cents!


Sticker by number mosaic art seems popular but I'm not sure they'll do it.  Now they can try it for cheap - this one is brand new.


My oldest loves maps so I bought this map puzzle.  On one side it is of the US and the other side is of the world.  This is a hard puzzle.


Have you found anything good lately at a thrift store?



No comments:

Post a Comment